“Turning on a Sixpence.”
…with the amazingly warm and wise woman and mentor who is Carie Lyndene.
Carie shares some harrowing events of her life with us, and how she has risen to and overcome those challenges: an inspiration, a true Phoenix.
Our conversation includes:
- having the ‘Phoenix factor’: starting up or starting over at least five times
- losing her life and business partner in a horrific car accident
- the impact of her PA committing identity fraud and embezzlement
- her early years centre flooding twice in one year
- understanding the massive effect of grief
- selling in integrity
- the power of planning, and being in your ‘zone of genius’.
Don’t miss Carie’s three top tips!
For more inspiration and ideas on how to live a truly spirited life, just press subscribe – apparently it helps us spread the word, especially if you ‘Like’ us as well!
And if you’d like to continue the conversation and join the ‘Our Spirited Life!’ Facebook group – details of how are here:
Keep your spirits up, and we’ll see you again soon.
‘Our Spirited Life!’ is hosted by Susie Mackie and produced by Terry Malloy and edited by Martin White.